Baselworld 2017: Interview with Thierry Stern, President Patek Philippe
The way Thierry Stern is guiding Patek Philippe does not always please the old and conservative collectors of the brand. I personally very much like what Thierry is doing! He breathes fresh air into the Patek Philippe ivory tower.
How rude was Thierry Stern criticized when he presented the Calatrava Pilot Traveltime in 2015? Two years later the watch is iconic and still very much sought after.
This year Thierry Stern again presented some pretty particular wristwatches and I assume he will again have shocked some of the old-fashioned collectors.
I invite you to listen to our conversation!
Thierry Stern will give you some insights how he wishes that Patek Philippe watches are being designed, how many wristwatches he has sold last year and to which amount he will limit the production of Patek Philippe.
Attention ladies! There is something in the pipeline for you …
Yes, there are many good reasons to sit back and relax and to listen to Monsieur Thierry Stern
Most popular tracks for #patek philippe
Thierry Stern President Patek Philippe by Alexander Linz
- “Negative press articles on Chinese take-overs are not a criticism of China”–An exclusive interview with Felix Sutter
- Breaking News: Pontroué Jean-Marc, today CEO of Manufacture Roger Dubuis, will become the next CEO of PANERAI
- Some interesting facts about Nomos Glashütte
- JIN Zheng: ‘Belt and Road’ Deepen Cooperation Between Yongkang and Europe
- LU Lin: Five Cooperations Cause Tremendous Changes for Dalian City
- Interview: Belt and Road Initiative to contribute to poverty reduction: Swiss President